I have a friend who had never tried colloidal silver before.  I'd given her
some a couple months ago.  She caught a cold a few days ago and emailed me that
she was getting worse and worse.  Then she remembered the colloidal silver I'd
given her and took a teaspoon yesterday a.m.  I told her last night to start
taking it every 1 1/2 hour, but don't know how much she took since it was
fairly late before I saw her online.  I got this email tonight:

 i could not believe it when i woke up this am and no runny nose, no cough, no
sore
throat.  thank you thank you thank you.  AND my sugar was 106 this morning.
does
it help that also?  i took some more tonite.

She's on insulin which she has to inject after meals.  Does CS have any effect
on blood sugar?

Pat