Something like that has been going on for a few months now, but I've been swishing EIS for 8 or 9 years with no problems. I did find a non fluoride toothpaste about the same time the teeth gained sensitivity, also some bit of 'electrical' feeling and taste on occasion and a first gold crown last year.

EIS will take the plaque layer off in a few weeks. My teeth used to get really sensitive for a few days if I drank grapefruit juice and forgot to brush...even long before I ever heard of CS.

Ode