Greetings Wayne,

The equation would logically appear to be the most accurate way to determine
PPM, but since we are not calculating thrust,  escape velocity and such, and
since I do hold down a full-time job, the PPM meter gives a fairly good idea
of the quality of the CS mixture.

Because I do not have controlled current I just let the process go until I
have attained between 10 and 13 PPM then stop it. My concern is particle
size and the brew that I made yesterday was around 11 PPM and had a very
weak Tyndall effect, was clear with few sparklies, so I think that I got a
good result. Now I will just experiment with different generator
configurations and eventually will probably buy one of the ready made units
that are offered on the market.

Before starting the brew I did measure the PPM of the DW and it was about
2.5 or so. I will see if I can get it elsewhere to find better purity, but I
have my doubts.

Peter