Thanks Dan,

For explaining this and for the longer post with all the details.

I do understand all this very well.

Long before I heard of the Faraday method,   I made a post about
what I called a "Wattage Factor".

I stated briefly that this "Wattage Factor" used in the process actually was a measure of the work being performed and nothing else was as positive to tell what was happening or to compare processes.

At that time, I got not one comment from anyone.

Later someone did make a comment and agreed with me. It may have been you or Ode.

There is a certain amount of logic in all this.

I think I have the stream velocity calculated but I want to double check all my numbers before I post anything.

Or.... you could double check them for me.  <grin>

Using the Faraday calculation and stream velocity, The amount of water past a point in one second, appears to be the most, if not the only true method of ppm calculation.

It appears that, within a short time, everyone will have the continuous generator simplified so that many people may start doing this for livestock and even for human use as well.

For a commercial system, it one was willing to spend 10 to 20 K, a super reliable system could be built with full automation and monitoring.

Wayne