Thanks Dave, I will try that method.
I actually woke up with chicken pox this morning. My son, who had been
vaccinated years ago has had the virus for about 2 weeks now. I have never
had the virus but have been exposed when I was younger. There seems to be a
stronger strain going around. Anyway, I now have 2 reasons to make sure I
get plenty of cs.
~Hanan