There are only a few ways to make colloidal silver/EIS.

These referenced methods give some variations on devices/parts to use to set up
a CS generator.

The variables as I see it are:

Voltage:
High voltage - above 160 volts
Medium voltages - 160v to 40v
Low voltages - under 40 volts
 Battery
 Solar
 AC to DC power supplies

Voltage regulation (without current regulation)

Current regulation:
Resistor
Current regulating diode
Current regulator circuit

Stirring:
Air bubbling
Motor stirring
Magnetic stirring
Thermal stirring with/without funnel
Water pump

Electrode style:
Rod or wire electrodes
Coin or sheet electrodes
Silver anode, stainless or copper cathode
Large anode small cathode - Ole Bob

Electrode spacing:
Choose a spacing for your cell and stick with it

Cell type:
small container
large container
flow through or circulating

Shutoff style:
Manual
 Timed
 Visual observation
 Shutoff based on total current based on Faraday Calculation
 Shutoff based on final current level
 Shutoff based on TDS or PWT reading
Automatic:
 Shutoff based on time
 Shutoff based on cell conductivity (final voltage level)

Water:
Distilled
(Other types in a pinch)

Additives:
None

I guess that is quite a few possibilities.  However, the standard
do-it-yourself cell will use only a few of the above variations.

Usually low voltage 9 - 36 Volts. Battery or Wall wart. Silver wire or coins. Thermal or motor stirring or bubbler, possibly water pump. With or without current regulation. Done-ness determined by faith, dogma or tradition , visual observation, calculation, or measurement of current/conductivity.

These comments may not be helpful...

Dan