Dear Ode,

Thank you for sharing your valuable information.
I tried 60 seconds & a lot of sludge built up-
then I tried 6 secs & a much smaller sludge buildup-
finally I got to 3 seconds &  reasonably clean sheet
electrodes that still needed a wipe but not billowing
veils of grayish clouds as at 60 secs .
That was at 27V , now I am controlling at 36V.

Milliamperage is controlled by the size of the
the sheet electrodes at about 0.2 mA/sq. cm.
Size 38 x 150mm.  Water at 1 quart/ liter.

There must be something I am doing incorrectly which is
distorting the polarity change.   I believe the time is too short
& that is why I am getting so much ion disappearance.
Why do I get veils of sludge at 60 seconds???
Current setting??    Voltage setting??
Phase of the moon??  Wrong magical incantations??
Replies copied to my email address would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Julius Kabrun.