Dear Friends,

Eskimo's system appears to be working normally again. It appears that
no mail into the system was bounced, but some mail that was queued may
have been lost. Since we haven't seen a glut of backed up mail come in,
it's likely that's the case.

I suggest you re-post your most recent comments. If it didn't show up
in *your* mailbox, it didn't get sent out.

Thank you.

Be well,

Mike D.
silver list owner