Years ago that is all they had with some straw and such...I can't do it I would
be a wreck..hahaha...deb

"M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com> wrote:  Boy, that reminds me of the Crock
device.

Has anybody tried sleeping on a grounded surface?

Be well,

Mike D.

> I stumbled across this last night.
> Theres 2 audio interviews on this site you can listen
> to.
>
> http://www.sleepingearthed.com/index.html
> Heres some of the stuff its suppose to help.
>
> # Reduction of inflammation
> # Normalization of cortisol levels
> # Improved sleep
> # Lessened stress and irritability
> # Decreased pain
> # Improved flexibility
> # Hastened muscle recovery following exertion
> # Neutralization of free radicals to a far greater
> degree than is attainable with antioxidant
> supplements.
> It also protects you from EMF.

[mdev...@eskimo.com ]
[Speaking only for myself... ]