Hi all,

It appears that list operation is completely back to normal, finally.

As I understand the problem, a disk crashed and failed on the main
server for incoming mail, and the message stream was re-routed to a
backup server. Some messages in the queue at the time of the crash may
have been lost, though it's not certain.

Once a new drive was installed and the server rebuilt and running, that
backup queue had to be processed, which was a slow process given the
volume of messages involved. It took several more hours before the
server was caught up and processing mail in real time again.

All along, my messages were going out just fine while yours were stuck
at the back of the queue, since I am an eskimo subscriber and my mail
is handled through an internal message stream that was not queued up.

It was kinda lonely around here! I'm glad you're all back. <grin>

Be well,

Mike D.
da list owner guy