Just a further update, so you don't think you're crazy or we've all
dropped off the face of the earth:

The latest I've heard is that the main inbound mail server software
configuration is being rebuilt from backups so that it will work the
same as before the disk crash. Apparently the switch to the
relief server and back to the original server introduced some problems,
which will soon be corrected.

I believe this message will get to you all, but any mail you send from
outside of Eskimo is still getting stuck in the inbound queue.

Sorry for the interruption, folks! I hope things will be back to normal
soon.

Be well,

Mike D.
silver list owner