Okee dokee - first "noise" I've been able to "hear" from the list sice Thursday night,,
Maybe all is okay once again,,,
Ron

Hannah wrote:
test

At 10:52 AM 11/12/2006, you wrote:
Hi gang,

It the evidence I have is right, then the list is fixed.

As I posted in a message from another address, the information I
gathered from all of you who responded to my questions let Eskimo
support zero in on the flaw in the server configuration that was
stopping mail from going out to most people outside of the Eskimo
domain.

Now, what I need y'all to do is prove us right. Let's start talking
again and see if it works. If not, I need to hear about it. If that
< >

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour