I believe all list members with an interest in Potassium and its effects upon human health, will find this article quite interesting.....and more than just a little informative. Joe Vialls is no longer with us, having passed away in 20005. However, he was a real soldier in the conflict with the overzealous exploiters of the human race.
Our research group has, in our experimental investigations , found the 8,000 mg dosage referenced in a recent posting, .....to be far nearer the actual requirements for proper human health....than the ridiculously small MDR of 90 to 100 mg, presently declared by the Health Police.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley
Http://www.vialls.com/vialls/potassium.html