LMAO !    Thats pretty much the reaction I had when I first heard this one,
but Im here to tell ya that it actually works !!!
zoe

Heh!
Gotta love alternative cures, they're so predictable.
Along with the reactions:
YOU WANT ME TO TAKE WHAT?
AND PUT IT WHERE????

                                        Chuck
"Watch closely. I'm only going to do this once."
 --Instructor at the Academy for Kamikaze Pilots