Stan  please tell me what is Godzilla....
Google said it is a monster...

Trudy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lynn, Stan
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 11:59 PM
  Subject: CS>eye floaters

  Anyone with eye floaters may want to try the Godzilla. I had them in the past
and used the Godzilla for my sinus problem and it cured the eye problem. I had
a heavy one in the right eye that would obscure my vision. Using the device
along the cheek area eliminated it. This also worked for my wife

  http://mail.yahoo.com