    *From:* vwol...@aol.com <mailto:vwol...@aol.com>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Wednesday, December 20, 2006 3:56 PM
    *Subject:* Re: CS>/ GARLIC DEBBIE/Recipe

    In a message dated 12/19/2006 8:01:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
    devorah...@yahoo.com <mailto:devorah...@yahoo.com> writes:

        Hey that is wonderful,  fresh is always better...I have a
        recipe for soaking your feet in a garlic water to help detox
        too from another list....keep it up...debbie

    **Hi Debbie...would you post the recipe?
       I have seen pads for the feet for detoxing..but they are full
    of a lot of things my body won't tolerate...even though its all good.
Making a footbath with garlic sounds interesting...did you
    ever try it?  V.