I began my CS experience with Sovereign Silver, which was recommended to
me by someone at an alternative health shop.  It was my understanding
from the beginning that Sovereign was primarily ionic (90% is the figure
that I recall) and that pure ionic silver was the most effective form
for fighting disease and also was the LEAST likely to cause argyria.  I
have since seen nothing to dissuade me from that conviction.

Sovereign silver was effective for me right from the start.  But, as we
all know, it is way too expensive.  So I purchased a home generator and
have since made my own.  I accepted the fact that their quality control
was better than what I could duplicate at home, but I was pretty sure
the generator I purchased (SG6) would produce a safe, effective product,
and it has.

But the argument about ionic vs. particulate rages on.  I am not expert
enough to enter that debate, but I would like to submit the following
article which is taken from the September issue of Jonathan Wright's
monthly newsletter.

http://www.wrightnewsletter.com/archives/pdfs/nah_06/nah_200609.pdf

As you may know, Dr. Wright is one of the gurus
of the alt-health movement, and I trust his word and his research above
that of most others.  He comes down squarely in the ionic camp, as you
can see from the attachment, and Sovereign is his recommended brand.

I think it is very courageous of Dr. Wright to endorse CS the way he
does in this article - most other big name alt-health newsletter writers
have avoided it (Mercola) -  and the article told me a lot of things I
did not
previously know, so I hope it will be helpful to other list members.

I am sure this will just stimulate more argument and possibly some
insinuations from the particulate camp, but I think his conclusions
should be known to the members of this list.

Del