Hi! I just joined this list because of my rapidly growing interest in
colloidal/ion silver. I will start with a question that has probably been dealt
with here several times already, but since the archive isn't available for the
moment there isn't any way I can check it. So I have been reading from many
different sources/sites about the potential problem of silver ion's in the body
because of our complex body electrics etc. There is one product out there,
Silver 100, (www.silver100.com) that is supposed to address this problem with
some patented "enhanced delivery system". Has someone here tried it and if so
do you think that this product is a better (or perhaps worse, i.e. just
advertising hype) choice than the more "classical" products on the market? It's
a really expensive product comparing to many of the others but of course it
could very well be worth the extra money in case it really is that much more
effective.

Thank you in advance!

Stefan from Sweden (So bare with me for possible spelling and/or grammar errors
since English is not my native language..)