Nenah,
Very interesting. I hadn't heard much about vitamin F.
Paula
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nenah Sylver
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 4:26 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>skin cancer

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paula Perry
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 12:29 PM
  Subject: CS>skin cancer

  I read somewhere that the surge in skin cancer has more to do with the type
of oils that are used in all of the processed and fast/fried foods that are
ingested today.  This source also was claiming that the oils/fats we ingest
also have a lot to do with the diabetes epidemic we are seeing in the country.
I'll try and remember where I read that info.
  Paula
  ====================

  Paula,
  I don't know if this is where you read it, but I discuss the topic in detail
in my book, The Handbook of Rife Frequency Healing. The sun is good for us!
People tend to get skin cancer when they lack enough fatty acids of a certain
type. Royal Lee, founder of Standard Process whole food supplements, called
this "Vitamin F."

  Nenah

  Nenah Sylver, PhD
  http://www.nenahsylver.com
  * The Handbook of Rife Frequency Healing
  * The Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy
  * products and services for wellness,
     including Transfer Factor and VIBE