Good or Bad ?  That is a good question, there are
people who pray on sick and scared people.

Here is the scary thing about Black Salve, (Blood
Root) It has in it very strong herbs and chemicals,
You need to know how long to leave it on &
un-disturbed, it can burn a deep hole if not done
correctly.

I have my own {copy writes} formula, and I do not give
it out because  some people have substituted
ingredients, and it did not work, but made a deep
wound.
Tel Tofflemire
http://www.quailwoodherbal.com
Dewey, AZ.