Note: forwarded message attached.
http://mail.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
 We know we can consume the msm for horses but can humans consume the
electrolyte formula also?....thanks in advance....debbie  Platform Complete
Electrolyte
   Replenishes vital nutrients lost during exercise. Specially formulated with
essential amino acids and electrolytes needed for fast recovery after exercise.
No risk of over-supplementation. Brown extruded nugget. 45-day supply.Retail
Value $23.95 ... Read more