HI everyone.

                  My boyfriend and I use CS and we have his children taking it.
 The Children's mother is concerned because she has her daughter on seizer meds
which no one has ever seen her have a seizer except her mother and we have a
50/50 custody so we do not agree with this medication but anyway her mom is
totally against her taking CS. Could anyone tell me what would be the best
website to send her to read. She wants to know if there is side effects and how
it would work with her meds we have tried to tell her all of this but she will
not listen so I need to send her something that she can read for herself.

                    Thanks Barb

GOOD FRIENDS ARE LIKE ANGELS, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEE THEM TO KNOW THEY
ARE THERE