From: Ode Coyote [mailto:odecoy...@alltel.net]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 5:13 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Fwd: CS>Agryia

  You get Agyria from "retaining" more than [3 grams? ] of silver in an
average human body mass.
If the elimination system is normal, the elimination rate is around
94-99% in 48 hours. [Phalen and Morrow, Newton and Holmes, EPA ]
  Back when the links to studies on Rosemary Jacobs website actually
worked, I went and read them.  [They don't appear to even exist now]
  Rather than back up her story, they more tended to disprove it, or at
least, make her case an extreme oddity. [and she never used "EIS"  She
"may" have used MSP or as she describes it *these days*, "CSP" or
Colloidal Silver Protein which is in itself a distortion of the true
description of that substance *Mild Silver Protein* which is by no means
what "we" make and use.  MSP is often sold at a thousand PPM and more.
But the fact is, Rosemary doesn't know what she used...daily, sometimes
hourly for many many many years. ] First, there were ZERO studies that
dealt with "CS".  Even though the cover page pasted over all those
studies was entitled "CS", NONE even mentioned it.
  Second, All the studies were attempts to induce Agyria using
preparations designed to do so, and failure to do so was the norm, not
even close to being a rule.
One scientist, expressing extreme frustration, went to the silver
processing and mining industry in search of victims to study.
He found the rate to be historically 1 in 2,000 and no current cases to
study. [Absenteeism from illness was below industrial norms though]

  ANY form of silver has a retention rate, some more than others...some
means of ingestion takes longer to eliminate. [Inhaled dose of silver
dust, 90% in 30 days ] BTW, no one seems to mention anything about the
continued elimination rates beyond 24 hours or 30 days, or what part of
the studied time span has the highest rates if it's not a constant rate.
BUT
  At 20 PPM and under, no normally functioning person lives long enough
to retain even close to 3 grams nor is it possible without dying on the
first day of trying to overwhelm a normal system due to the toxicity of
water.

  Those who turn blue either have a rare elimination problem and/or
[mostly and] are making/taking CS that's way too strong, too much,  too
often, for too long.
Making "EIS" with distilled water that looks like something you'd give a
dog is very difficult to do at over 30 PPM...somewhat difficult at 20
PPM.  Decent looking "EIS" is usually 10-12 PPM and under. [EIS defined
as electrically isolated silver in pure water ]
  Some people have made and over used what we call "mud" which could be
hundreds or thousands of PPM.

  Others think they are using something they aren't, like silver citrate
or mild silver protein, again, way too strong, too much for too
long...and [generally]...have a metals elimination
problem...generally... related to a Selenium deficiency.

Even at that, Agyria is pretty rare.

  If you don't use distilled water, you don't know what forms of silver
you are making or how strong it is.
Mis-information about how strong a given process makes it over a given
period of time has been far more common than anything else for
decades...mostly consisting of 1 PPM per minute when really it's more
like
1 PPM per minute, per minute, per OZ of water and using impure water or
adding even a few salt crystals can put you anywhere on the acceleration
curve including 1 PPM per second per OZ going exponentially higher every
second. [At that rate, you'll likely get a thick brown/black emulation
in under 2 minutes and I have a $150 generator made in the 80s that does
just that.....makes dangerous black crap, fast! ]
  Even the small differences in purity of distilled water can throw
predictions way way off.

Some report improvement by supplementing Selenium and vitamin E

People who are desperate and dying, or disease paranoid are the ones who
use CS excessively.
  If it doesn't work, they may well not live long enough to turn blue.
  If it does, "Better blue than dead"....and probably won't turn blue
anyway as the odds are against it even when over using very strong
preparations.

  For a safety comparison,  Aspirin kills +/- 500 people a year.
  I can't even find an occurrence figure for Agyria.

Basically, while someone who says they turned blue is not to be ignored,
specifics are an absolute necessity in order to take it seriously in
proper application of information.
  " I am blue but can't tell you how I got that way for legal reasons"
...just doesn't cut it. [ I guess we'll have to wait ]

[Not that any of this is intended to represent a conclusion, it is some
sort of indication]
  General Google search:

Results 1 - 10 of about 27,400 for agyria

Classical lissencephaly, also known as lissencephaly type I, is a brain
malformation that may occur as an isolated abnormality (isolated
lissencephaly sequence [ILS]) or in association with certain underlying
syndromes (e.g., Miller-Dieker syndrome, Norman-Roberts syndrome). The
condition is characterized by absence (agyria) or incomplete development
(pachygyria) of the ridges or convolutions (gyri) of the outer region of
the brain (cerebral cortex), causing the brain's surface to appear
unusually smooth.

[No mention of silver]

http://www.makingcontact.org/index.php?ci=56

Searching on Agyria

0 people found

Although I have found no people listed against Agyria , there may still
be some people listed with our
<http://www.cafamily.org.uk/helpline.html>Helpline who are seeking
contact but are not listed here. If you reside in the UK and would like
some assistance from our helpline then please
<http://www.cafamily.org.uk/helpline.html#pro-forma>e-mail them or
telephone them on 0808 808 3555 (Mon-Fri 10am to 4pm, Mon 5.30pm-7pm).

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,230,000 for
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&oi=dict&q=http://www.answers.com/colloid
al%26r%3D67&usg=__3zg8sjuLQ8Q5lhqpciFijCW-t8Y=>colloidal
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&oi=dict&q=http://www.answers.com/silver%
26r%3D67&usg=__zehsBaTISyTZ3Ll1iCVaNc35Fhs=>silver.

Ode

At 08:25 AM 2/4/2007 -0800, you wrote:

>Hello Everyone
>
>I am totally new to colloidal silver.  Can someone explain to me what
>causes Argyria?  Is it really due to not using distilled water?
>
>Why would anyone want to take anything other than food and water  and
>oxygen indefintely?
>
>Are there things that can be done to reverse it if it does happen?
>
>Thank you very much.
>

>Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Hey that is a huge group over there (5) people...grandkids, parents,
>cats, and myself have not had any problems....deb argyriavic...@aol.com

>wrote:
>Oops, sorry for some reason this didn't go to the list and it went to
>bronco himself.  This is to correct the problem.  I am just another
>person this list caused to get Argyria due to their beliefs of CS.  I
>can't give any details on my problem because at this time there is an
>attorney working on my case and many others who have had Argyria
>happen.  But this is not Rosemary, this is a case that has occurred in
>the last several years and not years ago before they knew what they
>were doing as many try to say.
>
>ArgyriaVictim
>http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Argyria/
>From: argyriavic...@aol.com
>Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 19:47:02 EST
>Subject: Re: CS>Agryia
>To: bro...@gtcinternet.com
>
>In a message dated 2/3/2007 5:31:35 P.M. Central Standard Time,
>bro...@gtcinternet.com writes:
>Rosemary, how interesting to hear from you again. Still got the anger
>problem, eh? Hope   you and yours are well, please do stop by again
>sometime.
>NOT.
>
>Sorry to disappoint you but this is not Rosemary.  Thank you!  Once
>again you have been proven wrong.  Rosemary would have signed Rosemary.
>

>ArgyriaVictim
>http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Argyria/
>

>Any questions? Get answers on any topic at
><http://answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwM
zOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>Yahoo!
>Answers. Try it now.
>

><http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49935/*http://games.yahoo.com>Bored stiff?
>Loosen up...
><http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49935/*http://games.yahoo.com>Download and
>play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.

>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>2/4/2007

2/4/2007