Has anyone heard of Dr Richard Harris  http://www.rharrisinc.com/  .  I am new
to CS. I am not sure if EIS—new terminology describing CS—Electrically Isolated
Silver is ok or not. He describes his CS like this "using Only Steam-Distilled,
Ozonated Water; ..9999 pure Silver by low current (dc) for the proper time,
testing while making; upon completion of generating my EIS, I add 4 cc 3%
Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) to a gallon". Just wanted to see if anyone had any
opinion about this product before I purchase it. Thanks for any info, Tara

Tara