Charles;
I would like the source.
Thanks;
Bruce

Charles Marcus wrote:
On 2/7/2007 silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com
(silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com) wrote:

My son had autism. There's alot of evidence that supports autism being caused by themerosol (about 70% mercury), which is a
preservative used in many vaccines. I heard about chlorella from
mercola.com, how it binds metals and removes them from the body, and
started giving him chlorella caps. Now he no longer has any of the
autistic symptoms he had before. He no longer zones out, he looks
people in the eyes, likes to be touched, understands and responds,
and he's quit those strange repetitive movements he used to do.
Chlorella works.

You can also get it *much* cheaper by going to the source. If anyone wants contact info, feel free to ask...

Charles