Hi Cinder,

I looked up that site.  It looks great and the product looks great, but to be
honest, it's a little out of my price range.  $400-1500 for a pad.

Are there any magnet alternatives out there that are effective and inexpensive?
 Homemade is ok, too.

-Ken Bagwell

Cinder Ella <mcomfy...@yahoo.ca> wrote: I've tested different magnetic products
and you have to be careful not to get a bleed through of the opposite pole due
to magnets not being placed close enough to each other.  I found an awesome
source at
  www.4optimallife.com  The lady lives in London Ontario and cured her father
of prostate cancer with the mattress pad and no surgery.  She's a retired nurse.
  Doris

Ken & Nancy Bagwell <kenancy2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Can someone supply some good links for information on magnet therapy applied
to a bed mattress?  I'd like my wife to be able to get some kind of benefit
while she's sleeping.

-Ken Bagwell

  Don't be flakey. Get Yahoo! Mail for  Mobile and
always stay connected to friends.

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers.