Any suggestions for riding burning scalp muscle adhesions with trapped edema
from a chronic lyme infection? I have tried many things but nothing penetrates
the muscle tissue that has become fibrosed entrapping fluid. My head is
alaways stiff and crunchy,contracted and burning from head to heels. I have
tried
many dressings on my head and done many therapies. DMSO and silver stinks so
bad no one comes near me. All the oils are impossible to get out of my hair and
nothing's changed. I have done many systemic therapies too but to no avail.
The connective tissue in the scalp muscle has walled off the spirochetes and
surrounded my skull with adhesions.   I'm told not to use electrical devices on
the head. Any ideas?