Faith,
I raised the suggestion that you were using something other than
distilled water.
That is correct is it not?
I recalled that much from your previous posts.

>From Google:
Agua Manantial
Country: Mexico
Name or Place of Source: Acapulco

Acidity (PH)            8

Calcium (Ca++)          36 mg/l
Magnesium (Mg++)        17 mg/l
Sodium (Na+)            2 mg/l
Bicarbonate (HCO3-)     10 mg/l
Chloride (Cl-)          42 mg/l
Sulphate (SO4--)                9 mg/l

My comments about distilled and tap water were summations of MY OWN
experiences, so as to demonstrate the range of time used (and could be
expected to be used) in CS generation using an 8 oz generating cell.
(This is the amount most simple setups use)

Google tells me that your Agua Manantial is indeed a mineral water and
thus will have different conductance characteristics than distilled.
The fact that it works well for you is fine.
It wasn't a criticism. If it works, it works.

I would only expect that your brew time for CS would be quite a bit
quicker than that for distilled.Perhaps on the order of 10 times
quicker.
As it is now nearly universal that distilled is used among CS brewers,
I thought it imperative to point out that this was not so, in your
case, so as to be perfectly clear.
Guess it didn't work.

                                        Chuck

What is the output of a vacuum pump?