Doris said,
> I have run about 30 loads of water through my
distiller and still it has a strange taste to it.
Does anyone know how to change the taste so it's H2O?
I filter it after with a charcoal filter and still
yucky. <

The water from my own distiller tasted too bad to
drink. I had a filter added to it (between the
distiller and the storage tank) and the water is
perfect. It's a Sta-Rite GAC filter (Delavin, WI). In
fact, I can now brew CS for twice as long as before
(DW from a very good pharmacy distiller) and it still
be and stay crystal clear.

Doris, I would investigate the quality of your water
filter (Brita filters are a joke) and whether the
filter needs to be changed.

Terry

http://mail.yahoo.com