Greetings and welcome, Jerome,

> I got some collodial silver from a company called mesosilver which came
> in a plastic bottle.I read on another site that if it was real colloidal
> silver it would need to to be in a glass bottle What are your opinions
> as, I am new here?

In addition to the others' comments, which sound about right to me, I
would warn you to be sure to follow manufacturer directions in your use
of mesosilver.

Around here we're used to using home-made CS that is usually about 5 to
15 ppm and mostly ionic, and readily talk about using it quite
liberally. The only time we know of that people on this list ever got
into trouble with using too much silver was with commercial products of
much higher concentration used in excess of manufacturer directions,
and in one case, a home-brew that was easily several times stronger.

I imagine that Frank Key and his associates, who developed and produce
mesosilver, have a pretty good handle on how much is needed and how
much is safe. Don't mis-interpret advice you might hear others being
given here as encouragement to use more than is necessary of that very
different kind of product.

Be well,

Mike D.