12th:  8, including yours

11th: none

10th:  7

9th:  14

8th: 8

7th: 11

6th:  29

I guess I have not been getting all of them either.

Kathryn

On Mar 12, 2007, at 5:49 PM, M. G. Devour wrote:

Hi Zeb, and anyone else from Yahoo! who gets this!

Zeb writes:
Hi folks,
  I am one of the people who has yahoo and did not get silver messages
  for a loooong time. I missed many of these and am sorry because the
  discussions were so good. Anyway, I am getting an average of one to
  two messages a day fairly consistently now with a few days inbetween
  with none. Is this about right or am I still not gettting all the
  messages that I should? At least a few a day are better than none.
  Thanks

I see 6 messages from the 12th of March.

Only 2 on the 11th.

6 on the 10th.

14 on the 9th.

9 on the 8th.

23 on the 7th.

I've subscribed to the list via a spare Yahoo! address I have and have
been getting the messages reliably enough. I wish I knew what the
problem is some members are having. <sigh>

Be well,

Mike D.