It should be noted that T. Cruzi is a kineplastid (free-living flagellated protozoa) kin of the African Trypanosome of Sleeping Sickness ill-fame. These are MULTICELLED
organisms, thus pose a serious challenge to the effects of Colloidal Silver. Some researchers have reported success in using Colloidal Silver as a controlling protocol for Plasmodium of Malaria. We have enjoyed No SUCH SUCCESS.....only the enzymatic-based protocol designed around
Trypsin, chymotripsin, has demonstrated, Conclusively, to inervate the plasmodium.....especially in those cases of relapse. At least that has been our experience, in our experimental researches.
Persons interested in familiarizing themselves with the Enzyme protocol (developed about 85 years ago by a British Army doctor), try Http://Users.navi.net/~rsc/lamballa.htm
Although not tested, we suspect that the same protocol could work on T. Cruzi and the piroplasma of tick fever.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.