> I just did my last newsletter on cholesterol and lowering it  naturally
> but also mention the danger of it being too LOW. If anyone  would like a
> copy, send me a letter personally requesting
> Cholesterol,Antioxidants,Alzheimer's, MS paper. It's quite lengthy.

I've also heard that too low a cholesterol level is dangerous. Mine was
as low recently as 160 and I was told by Dr. Huggins (of amalgam
removal fame) that we needed to bring it up. I'm in the 180's now,
which is right at the borderline. He says 220 is better. I'll be
getting there.

Lance, I'd appreciate a copy if you will?

Be well,

Mike D.