Hey V:
I've been out of town... researching me ole genealogy and couldn't really
respond... but I wanted to... so here I am !!

This list has helped me to solve a lot of things over the years.  I am very
very busy with real estate here in Georgia and I had hesitated to re-join
the list as RE is very paper and email intensive; but I am seeing that it
pays off because this list (the MSM post somebody posted that MSM will make
your atrib fib and dizziness go away for instance.... ) well I started doing
that - guess what?  I haven't had a single spell since.  And when you
consider the fact that I almost passed out sitting at my computer back in
December... that is a huge factor!!

I have noticed a "pattern of deception" over the years with our doctors and
lawyers.  That is another reason I came back to the list.  I don't pretend
to have the technical expertise of Brooks Bradley BUT I can tell you that
due to my husband's job and his abilities and mine (I have sued the big boys
more times than you can count and won - yep) that I feel that I bring a
unique legal aspect to our fight for freedom to use these methods for health
and life.  I am sure I am on some list somewhere as being anti-guvment...
read on.

Anyway; I sent Mike Devour an offlist request which reads as follows - let
me know if you are like minded....

Jeannine

~~~~

I wanted to respond in private to the OT things that spin on the CS list.
#1 you do a great job of moderating.  I have been on other lists some years
ago and got off due to the profanity and other issues. But:

#2  The one time I posted a scenario on the OT list - only one person
responded and I really needed help for that person. (BTW - still do); and

#3 due to the oppression that we are facing worldwide, do you think we
could tolerate a lot of OT in the interests of our freedom and mankind?
(with the exception of hot topics like abortion and politics of course);
with politics only being applicable with regard to CODEX and things of that
nature?

#4 This list has helped me to overcome dizziness and atrib fib in the last 6
weeks with an OT subject and I can't even count the other ones over the
years that it has brought me via the OT subjects....

I personally love the CS, of course and just drew out the 3 battery design
for a cousin to make some for an aunt with a diabetic ulcer... BUT  The
reason I sort of beg for a lot of leniency here is that even in my endeavor
to prove my genealogy and approach the Scotland Court of Lyons for my
nobility, I have been stonewalled by our guvment utilizing the privacy act
to refuse me copies of dead people's information as in my great great
grandfather's death certificate under the disguise of the Privacy Act (I'm
sure you know that I lambasted them for trying to defraud me...I informed
the lady - pretty much gave her Miranda rights and proceeded on....  yeppers
the state of Georgia wants you to pay $10 whether they produce it or not...
but they didn't disclose they wouldn't release the death certificate even
if  I had already paid the $10.... luckily I am seeing the "pattern of
deception" in literally every area of our lives !!) BTW I never paid them a
cent.
Needless to say I will be fighting this one - I doubt the privacy act covers
dead people, especially ones without SSS#'s !!!