Hi Jeanine...
Yes...I have been leary of asking all the questions I want/need to .
I respect what Mike says about off topic so I just don't ask...which makes me
a little crazy because this is the only place I know to come to for answers.

So ...Mike...I respectfully second Jeanine's request.
However, if you feel this list should focus on the CS issues as its major
content...so be it.
I am still  happy to learn about CS....V.

In a message dated 3/25/2007 6:36:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,