Well, I had to wait to get diagnosed by a doctor, and he prescribed Diflucan, which he says is like a magic pill for fungus and candida, and is very well tolerated with few side effects.

Now that I have more faith in myself and my abilities to treat myself, I would look other natural antifungals. I am using my homebrew colloidal silver for that reason. I have heard of others, like wild oregano oil which appears to do the same thing. The point being how can we get well if we are infected systemically with fungus infections? My private theory (well I guess not any more) is that as the fungus gets more extensive it puts out chemicals or compounds that supress our immune system which allows it to spread farther and faster. I have heard from some sufferers that they have had fungus identified in tissues that had to be taken out surgically, in many different areas of the body, including the organs, such as lungs, uterus, colon, sinuses and even the brain. I can't think of another explanation, and many biological systems work in that way. The biology of the whole thing gets very wierd, IMHO.

I don't know what the HFS is.

Kathryn