Years ago, when I had the problem of heavy flow...I found in a Natural
Alternative magazine...to squeeze the juice of one lemon (it must be fresh
lemon)
into an 8 ounce glass of water..drink.
I don't know why this worked but it did and I used it many times.
Since I cannot take many of the Herbs that are really very helpful, this was
a godsend for me.
Have often wondered if it would work the same for others...V.

In a message dated 3/30/2007 10:35:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mdev...@eskimo.com writes:

Brooks wrote:
> quite serendipitously.....we were recommended to use wild amaranth
> seed, in the form of a simple tea.

I can confirm Brooks' group's results. My wife and daughter rely on
amaranth seed tea for relief on the occasion that their flows are
excessively heavy. They usually need only one or two doses over a day
or two. My daughter reports almost immediate relief just last week when
she was bleeding a lot.

All I can say is it's one of the clearly successful alternative
treatments that I've been able to suggest to my family. I'm grateful to
Brooks and his group for the information.

Be well,

Mike D.