The last few weeks I had pain under a major filling (amalgam) and I started
brushing with a stop of oregano oil on my toothbrush.  Then I zapped with a
frequency generator and a zapper.  The two teeth were painful and when I zapped
them they throbbed seriously for about a minute and then the pain was gone.  I
used the oregano oil to keep it that way (although it tastes like crap).  The
two teeth in question were painful to brush with the toothbrush and this
subsided after the above regime.  When I went to the dentist he drilled out the
amalgam and I brought my own cs and asked him if he minded if I rinse with that
instead of his tap water.  He was intrigued and said "sure".  After all that he
put a plastic white filling in and haven't had a problem since then.  The tooth
was so bad he had to put a band around it to reshape the one tooth, actually
both teeth.  I am now pain free but the both teeth are wobbling.  I think I'll
look for a frequency that stimulates bone growth
 and see if my jaw bone will grab those teeth again and stabilize them.  Pain
free though and still in need of a crown eventually.
  Doris

Pat Lawrie <doglandi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
    I went to dentist after a broken amalgam filling and had it replaced with
composit a month ago. Ended up with worse pain than before, so went to another
dentist and had filling taken out and a temporary one