sorry im slow, being lost down that ribbon of hig
  hway tends to leave me little timw to get all my reading done. however, i do
want to share this site, even if it is late in the discussion.

http://www.environmentaldiseases.com/specialization-environmental-toxicology.html

  Gods blessings and good health to all, Lisa.

Rowena <new...@aapt.net.au> wrote:

You can also research it as benzoates. It's just as well to try to avoid
them in food or medicines. What is the preservative in your medicine. Look
it up. Is that really what you want in your body?

Remember Herr Benz of the Mercedes Benz mob? Where do you think that name
for petrol / petroleum spirit / gasoline (in US, I believe) came from,
benzine?/ benzene?

Petroleum products have benzene.