Sol what do you use to measure the CS? Jess

-----Original Message-----
From: sol [mailto:sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 5:20 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>(no subject)

Prabably about the same as CS stored in clear bottles.....that is, a
very long time. I have some CS in a glass jar stored in a closet that
has been in storage now for about 3 years. The uS reading on my PWT has
gone up slightly. It now reads just over 39 uS. I assume the actual
total silver content has lowered because the jar shows some plating and
some drop out (which is particles dropping/plating out I guess). However
the ionic portion has been extremely stable over the years of storage.
This is an ongoing experiment in the stability of high ppm clear CS.
When I made this batch it measured 37.9 uS, and as I said that was at
least 3 years ago.
sol