In a message dated 4/6/2007 1:05:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ruthstrackb...@hotmail.com writes:

Thanks, V.  My highest self is Jesus.  He will guide me to the a solution
and will bring about the best possible results.  Today we celebrate Good
Friday and are reminded that he gave himself to the cross so that we can
all, have forgiveness for our sins.  I pray that all of you may come to
believe that through God's Word.  I hope this doesn't get clipped.  Ruth
P.S. not just my opinion, but our Maker's decree because he loves us.

>From Ruth Strackbein

Dear Ruth...I respect and Honor your thoughts.
It happens that I try and use the Life of the Christ as my guidance...but I
also respect all others who live life according to their Highest Beliefs.
My exact beliefs may not be yours or others but I think at their essence  it
is all the same.
If we love our Neighbors as we love ourselves...we will come to understand
that what happens to one of us on this planet...happens to us all.
Wishing you and yours a lovely Holiday ...however you choose to celebrate.  V.