Dee wrote:
That sounds great Marshall!  Where do you get this wonder product?  Dee
/-------Original Message-------/ /*From:*/ Marshall Dudley <mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com>
/*Date:*/ 06/04/2007 16:06:12
/*To:*/ silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
/*Subject:*/ Re: another interesting site on iodine, was Re: CS>low sodium on blood test- now iodine again - OT Try using carb blockers, such as one of the phase II products. My wife
who is diabetic now eats almost normally by taking one of these before
any meal that has starches in it. And I started taking them last week,
and have lost 10 pounds with no change in my eating habits.
Marshall

Here are some ratings http://consumerhealthdigest.com/toptencarbblocker.htm

My wife who had diabetes is now eating normally, with normal blood sugar, and without taking any prescription medication by taking these before each meal, and using natural supplements, such as cinnamon to control her sugar normally.

Marshall

Marshall