Yeah, that's it, the iodine preparation...
Sorry.
And even after having it listed on ALL of her records, she STILL has
to scream "I'm Allergic to Betadyne!" as she's being wheeled into the
operating area.
Don't tell ME these people know what they're doing!

                                Chuck

The most exciting phrase to hear in science,
   the one that heralds new discoveries,
   is not "Eureka!"
   but "That's funny...."'

   -- Isaac Asimov