Hi, Zeb, Marshall just replied to my post with an explanation that fits. I left it on, so you can read it on the llist. Headaches of any sort is one thing I don't have and really can't remember ever having a severe one. Ruth

From Ruth Strackbein

From: zeb caffe <jamaki...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>several things
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 12:59:09 -0700 (PDT)

Ruth, because of the jagged lines, do you think that you may have been experiencing migranes? Dont mean to minimize what you went thru at all but it could be a factor. People with stomach problems can be subject to migranes. Also, someone mentioned magnesium not being the right kind for blood thinning. I am not sure who that was but if you recognize this post, what type of magnesium were you referring to. The citrate forms of minerals are supposed to be the easiest to absorb but they give me terrible head aches.
  Thanks all and Happy easter

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Can’t afford to quit your job? – Earn your AS, BS, or MS degree online in 1 year. http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866145&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866143