In a message dated 4/10/2007 7:04:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
d...@deetroy.org writes:

I must be the over alkaline type I feel, and have actually taken stuff to
reduce acidity because I thought that might be the problem.

****I was surprised to see that I must also be Alkaline.
I guess nothing is simple..I need to take a few Papaya tablets to disgest my
food but then I become over acidic.:(
Finally realized that I have the best digestion in the morning tapering off
as the day goes by.

I want to say that this discussion
has put a bit of a fire under me and I am using the knowledge passed on from
this list to begin a new eating plan.
Started last night.

I will be using the Hellers Carbo Addict Process  except I will be having my
carbo meal in the morning as that is my best digestion time.

Weighed in last night and documented that...now to see if my body has any
ability left to wake up its metabolism.   V.