Charles Marcus wrote:

You can *not* maintain an ideal weight/metabolism/health without *proper* exercise.<<
and
And no, I'm not discounting diet. What you eat is also very important<<

The first sentence is an obvious truth. Of the organs, generated by exercise, the lymph system is the foremost. Many of our clients with lymphatic problems have a low lymph circulation (and so a weak immune system), due to not moving enough. The least we can do is advice them to go for sturdy walks. The best for them would be taking up some sport activity; brisk walking (but BRISK) is a very good alternative if done on a regular basis, with a weekly plan etc.

About diet I can be short: There is a saying –amongst others, from the Ayurvedic culture- which goes ..you are what you eat.. It is as easy as that.

FaithStFrancis