On 2012-07-07 17:41, Andreas Davour wrote:

Am I the only one that feels all this data belongs in a table of some sort?

I *know* there was a table of all PDP-11 CPUs with their relative speeds. I saw it back in the 80s. Don't have any now. Maybe someone else know of one...? Apart from that, sure, there are always lots of data that might be nice to collect and present that are applicable to all PDP-11 models.

        Johnny

email: b...@softjar.se             ||  Reading murder books