I've done also a blinkenlights implementation (output only) based on a (pretty
simple) client-server model. My current physical implementation just emulates
the data register of a PDP-11 console, and it works either via UDP packets,
serial communication (with an arduino board) or against a GPIO connected set of
LEDs (that one is not very stable because I phased it for the serial arduino
version).

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
Barcelona - Catalunya - Europa

El 10/04/2013, a les 22:55, Jörg Hoppe <j_ho...@t-online.de> va escriure: