I think maybe the simh doc too might have confused me a bit. 3.1.3 talks
about "word length, not addressability" and that kind of confused me. I was
looking into the PDPs and then commodore machines that ran CP/M which I guess
was C128. I never had one. C64s and TRS-80 CoCos but not C128. So I began
wondering "word size?" Which to me was a processor's register size. Not various
system bus sizes. Addressability made me think of the address bus size and that
varied.

    Well I wondered about a simh VM for the C128 that would use CP/M 2 or 3.

Bill