On 12/31/15 1:42 PM, Mark Pizzolato wrote:
The KMC/DUP and DMC devices are only supported in simh for simulator
to simulator DECnet connections.  These are WAN synchronous devices
which have nothing to do with connecting to a simulator via telnet.

I'm not ready to tackle DECnet yet. I'll leave these devices for another day.

You are on the right track looking at SYSGEN to configure the OS side of
enabling DZ functionality.  You may also want to look at DL and DC devices
which can also provide incoming telnet connections to a simulator.  Since,
I've never been a RSTS user, I can't begin to suggest how you configure
that OS to enable these devices.

Good Luck.

- Mark

Paul Koning set me straight on figuring out that DZ, as configured, was actually working. Duh, press RETURN twice to get BAUD detected properly, then all is right in the world. The other devices might work too, but since DZ worked, I'm happy.

Thanks for responding.

Will